Saturday 19 January 2013

European Bistro #18

Welcome to my new followers - how exciting to have you along for the journey!

I've been having the best last few days of holidays this week - nothing but stitching all day! We went out to celebrate my nephew's 3rd birthday so no stitching last night, but luckily I got heaps done during the day... It's almost like 2 separate designs coming together in the middle now but it is great to watch it evolve into a beautiful piece.


Two more days of holidays to go after the weekend and then back to reality and only stitching at night time.

2 comments:

  1. You have made great progress! The more I see this the more I want to buy it now (like I need anymore new starts!) have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks beautiful and what a lovely way to spend a holiday...stitching

    ReplyDelete