Monday 24 June 2013

Dinosaur ABC

This is the design I have taken away with me. I have wanted to do this for such a long time. It is a Lucie Heaton design called 'Dinosaur ABC' and it is from Cross Stitch Gold magazine, Issue 48 which is from several years ago. I've got some pale green Aida to work it on and I'm not sure if I'll do the background boxes yet, but the colour selection is very vibrant and I'm looking forward to working my way through it.
This was my first night's progress...
 
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

10 comments:

  1. Oh, this one is also on my endless to stitch list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design and great start (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project and a nice start.

    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice - I may need to see if I have this mag in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great design, they look like the dinosaurs from Harry's bucket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet design! Have fun stitching it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. I was wondering where the pattern came from. I am looking to stitch a "t" with a dinosaur on my nephew shirt as dinosaurs are this toddlers favorite thing. It is very had to find pattern for just 1 letter. If you could help me I would appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you still have this pattern? If so would you consider selling / loaning it to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, Yes I still have the pattern. Contact me direct with your details... xstitchlibrarian @ gmail.com (remove spaces)

      Delete