Thursday 20 June 2013

Paris Market #12

Next week I'll have a new project to share as I will be 1,700kms away from home at the Gold Coast for our annual Queensland campus library stock-take. I wanted something a little less involved to take away so I'll reveal what I've selected next week.  I am quite excited about going - not only for the new stitching project, but I really LOVE doing library stock-takes! I realise that might mean there is something seriously wrong with me, but I just can't help it...

It's been a while since I've welcomed new followers, so welcome! I just can't believe there are 60 people around the world interested enough in what I am doing to sign up... Thanks for joining in - I hope you enjoy my posts as much as I enjoy sharing them with you...

Last night, I got some windows started. I didn't get as much done as I would have liked because my lovely husband has generously shared his flu with me so I have a sore throat and don't feel 100%. Hopefully it doesn't last too long.

Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

3 comments: