Tuesday 24 June 2014

Be Joyful #2

Hi Everyone,
It's been a while since my last post - unpacking my library is still getting done. I'm almost finished now and really looking forward to wearing normal work clothes and sitting at my desk for longer than 5 minutes at a time! Hopefully I will be back in a routine of regular posting again very soon...

In the meantime, since starting Be Joyful the weekend before last, I am now up to this:

The colours don't sparkle as much in the photo but they are very vibrant in real life - gorgeous!

Last weekend, we were at Aireys Inlet again (2 weeks in a row!) and I started on Elephant ABC:
 

It is a design by Lucie Heaton (as was the Dinosaurs ABC) and is featured in Cross Stitch Favourites magazine, Spring 2014. I came across it whilst flicking through the mag in the newsagency and had to get it as soon as I saw it!

Next week I have a theological librarian's conference all week so hopefully one more week until normality returns!

Thanks for sticking with me during this topsy turvy time!

Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and enjoyed it. I will be following it now. Love your 2 WIP''s and look forward to seeing more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerrie I can not find a place to message or email you. I have been subscribed by email to your newsletters and for the past month I have not been getting the newsletters. Is there possibly something going on with the mail service on your end? I am really missing your posts. I have even tried resubscribing and that did not work either.

    Debbie
    debbiehuggins@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie,
      I have another friend who also follows my blog by email and can't send comments to me. Not sure why. Have you tried following by clicking the 'join this site' button? There have not been a lot of posts over the last month due to me being busy moving my library so that may be why you're not getting many email newsletters. I hope to get back into regular posting again in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for your interest in my cross-stitch projects!

      Delete