Thursday 2 October 2014

New Zealand Here We Come!

So excited to be heading off very early tomorrow morning for a long weekend in Auckland, New Zealand to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. We've got day trips to the Bay of Islands and Hobbiton from the Lord of the Rings movies organised and then on Monday we'll sleep in and try to recover before getting back to Melbourne rather late! I am hoping to get a chance to pick up some NZ cross-stitch stuff but we'll see how we go for time.

Still haven't done any stitching, or even decided what to do next yet, so I'll leave that until we return early next week. 

Hope you all have a great weekend with lots of stitching!


Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

4 comments:

  1. Ribbon Rose is a train ride from central city - and a walk from the Panmure Station- but it is a a great needlework store. Hobbiton is best in the Spring so you've chosen the right time. Hope the weather holds for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your anniversary, have loads of fun, I hope the weather is perfect for you.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary and have a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous, just checked out Hobbiton online. I live in Canada, so it is a little far to visit Hobbiton but I think I will add it to my bucket list!!
    Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete