Wednesday 29 October 2014

Sing to the Lord #15

Ta Da - it's finished, well almost. Everything except the dark grey back-stitching... that will have to wait for a trip to the shops.
It looks like I might not start my next project until next week because tonight we're going out for dinner to celebrate my nephew's 12th birthday and then on Thursday we have to prepare and pack for the long weekend at Aireys Inlet. Then over the weekend, I'll be stitching the Elephant ABC, so the Winnie the Pooh design which is next in my schedule will have to wait. Plus, I need to get out everything I need for it and may even have to buy some fabric to stitch it on. I think I'd like to stitch it on pale blue Aida but I have to go through my stash to see what I've got. I look forward to sharing that project with you all over the coming weeks.


Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the flowers are making it pop! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be so frustrating to have a finished project with the exception of one colour! Nevertheless, it looks great. Have a good weekend away and stitching Elephant ABC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this design. It turned out lovely. I must admit I'm looking forward to seeing Winnie the Pooh, but the Elephant ABC is so cute.

    ReplyDelete