Saturday 1 November 2014

Elephant ABC #7


So, I finished off the W and Q and started on V (or done as much as I could), but I've run out of the mid-grey... I'll definitely have to make a trip to the shops when we get home on Monday or Tuesday.

On Thursday night I started to get out the bits and pieces I'll need for the Winnie the Pooh design I'm hoping to start next week. What I didn't realise was that the design uses Anchor threads so I had to get a conversion chart to DMC and I'll see what others I need to buy when we get home.

Today was very different to yesterday - yesterday was 33 degrees - today was 17 and wet and windy. Unfortunately, the school fair was on here at Aireys Inlet. We made it over for a look in between the showers but I am sure they would have been disappointed with the weather. There wasn't a lot of good stuff there - I only bought a pack of caramel slices so I'll have them for morning tea over the next few days.

We took Clarence for a nice walk on the beach in between the rain showers and we were lucky that the sun even came out. Hopefully the weather improves over the next few days.

Tomorrow we are going to Freestone's Roadhaven which is a diner straight out of Happy Days! We've been there once before and it was great so we are looking forward to going again.

Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

3 comments:

  1. You seem to be a bit unlucky with greys at the moment! Good luck for your shopping spree! Elephant ABC looks really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are much braver than I. 17 degrees does not sound like much fun. The Elephant ABC is coming along so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable pattern.
    I hope it warms up for you, we get snow lots and lots of snow, now is the fall cool and cold weather now do you have snow?

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete