Friday 21 November 2014

Walk This Way #13

Tigger is on the way...
 
Now that I've started Tigger, I don't want to stop, but I'll have to as we're going to Aireys Inlet for the weekend tonight and that means more Elephant ABC. I've purchased all the threads I ran out of last time so I should be able to finish off at least 4-5 letters and get started on some more. I am looking forward to getting down there away from it all again - it is so relaxing to be able to have these little breaks.

Hope you all have great weekends, with lots of stitching time of course!

Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I love Tigger already. The Elephant ABC is so cute. I look forward to seeing it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely weekend away. I'll be interested to see how much more of Elephant ABC you can do now that you have all the threads! :)

    ReplyDelete