Sunday 30 November 2014

Walk This Way #20 & Sing to the Lord #16 & Be Strong #1

 
Yay - it's finished all but for the baby name and birthdate, but that will have to wait as I don't think he/she is due until April. Funny how with many kits you end up running out of threads - I didn't have this problem with this design - I've got so much thread left I reckon I could almost do the whole design again!

After finishing Walk This Way, I decided to go back and finish off the Sing to the Lord - one that I ran out of thread for the back-stitching. So now that is finished too...
And then I started the final Heartfelt design that I'm aware of for the set of 8... Be Strong
So it's been a fairly productive weekend... I hope yours has been a good one too!

Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

5 comments:

  1. Lovely finishes and a nice start for you! As for my weekend, not too productive on the stitching side. I've been busy decorating the house for Christmas!
    Cathy
    CraftyCat

    ReplyDelete
  2. So satisfying to finish 2 designs. They look great and I also love your new design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finishes.

    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, that's two more lovely finishes this year! Congratulations. Lovely work so far on Heartfelt too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful finish and new start

    ReplyDelete