Wednesday 31 December 2014

Elephant ABC #15

OMG - my husband made bacon jam and it is our new favourite thing! It is amazing. It goes perfectly with corn fritters, and with some sour cream, looks just like jam and cream on pancakes. He got the recipe from a Matt Preston cookbook and it is just amazing - if you haven't tried it before, I can highly recommend it.

We are back home again now so I'll be back to the Enchanted Ornament stocking soon, but yesterday, I did the B and J on the Elephant ABC. Only C, D and E to go now!
It's a pity I couldn't get this finished this time, but it should only take me 2-3 days to get it done so I need to think about what I can take down for my next holiday project.

Book Review: Eden / Candice Fox - I almost didn't bother to finish this one. There's dog fighting (which puts me off straight away, even though it's only for 1 little bit) and the 'good' guys who kill 'bad' guys like serial killers - not my idea of fun. I got through it but did skip quite a bit.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

No comments:

Post a Comment