Friday 19 December 2014

Enchanted Ornament #6

I thought I could do the back-stitching around the berries & leaves, but there is still a large amount of adjoining stitches to be done before I can do that. That's the trouble with these advanced designs, there's always a little more to do before you can finish off a section...

Today is my last day at work until January 15th!! WOO HOO!! I am so looking forward to the holidays this year. I will try to continue posting regularly, but I might not make it every day. We're going to Aireys Inlet for a week after Christmas and then will spend some time at home doing odd jobs and relaxing.

So while I'm here, I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year full of stitching, health and happiness. Thank you for following my projects through my blog and taking the time to comment - I really appreciate you all.


Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful progress, backstitching or not. Yay for a vacation! You stitch so quickly I can't imagine what you'll finish with time off. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful vacation and Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely, enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, have a nice Christmas time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! Your stitching is lovely, and I hope you get lots of extra stitching time during your vacation.

    ReplyDelete