Monday 22 December 2014

Enchanted Ornament #8

I've been busy this morning - off to the other side of the city to copy some book chapters for work (I know, I'm supposed to be on holidays!), home again to polish the taps in the bathroom (I know, why?), and make some raspberry muffins. At least I feel that I deserve one of the muffins now when they come out of the oven. I even walked Clarence before breakfast this morning as it is going to be quite warm here today.

Here is last night's progress on the Enchanted Ornament Stocking... it's ready for the back-stitching in the top left corner now.
Oh, the oven timer just rang so I'm off to have a warm, fresh raspberry muffin... yummy.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

6 comments:

  1. Great progress over the last few days. Like you say, a little bit of backstitching around the berries has made such a difference! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raspberry muffins and gorgeous cross stitch, what a great combination! I had to think twice when you said it was going to be quite warm there... I forgot it was summer for you! :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pattern is so pretty. I really love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking nice!! You're totally making great progress!

    ReplyDelete