Friday 23 January 2015

Robot ABC #1

Hi Everyone,
I'm over the other side of the country for 9 days in Perth, WA for work. My holiday stitching I've brought with me is another ABC (I know, I'm a sucker for a good ABC design!). This one is from a book called "ABC's for Kids" by Linda Gillum, Sandy Orton & Donna Yuen,  produced by the Kooler Design Studio. I've chosen the Robot ABC for this trip.


Before I left home, I packed all the colours I'd need. Of course, there were 2 that I didn't have but I thought that won't matter too much to start with. And again, of course, the first letter I start with is mostly made up of the 2 colours I'm missing! Anyway, I've done what I can on the P and started the T below it. It's a bit hard to make out the letters now, but I should get the T finished tonight hopefully...

Have a great day!

Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this one Kerrie. Nice start.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab alphabet and a great start. It's always the way with the missing colours!

    ReplyDelete