Tuesday 25 August 2015

Stitching ABC - It's finished - really this time!

The cat now has a face! And I am fully finished - YAY!
Here is the second ornament I made. The third is also done but I had already put my camera away before I finished it late last night.

I got the new issue of 'Cross-Stitch and Needlework' yesterday so I spent some time going through that. Not sure if anything really jumps out at me just yet. Tonight I might have another look through my stash and see what grabs me - who knows what it might be!
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your big finish. It really turned out nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ABC looks fabulous. Might it be possible to place a picture of the complete item?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for two fabulous finishes! Looking forward to the third. I got my magazine, too; I really like the patchwork quilt flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work on the alphabet. It looks so detailed. Ornie's are coming on well too

    ReplyDelete