Tuesday 6 October 2015

Holiday update #13

made it to La Dauphine Cross stitch shop in Quebec today. It took us about an hour to walk there and unfortunately, they didn't have as big a collection as I was hoping for but I still got 3 kits to take home. And I probably could have ordered them online, but I know I got them direct in Quebec. I got a Mill Hill Buttons & Beads kit kit which features a covered bridge with the colours of autumn/fall leaves. It will remind me of the beautiful leaves we have seen in Canada on this trip. The second kit is also Mill Hill Christmas angel for the tree. These both use lots of beads so they should look great when done. The third kit I got is called Bookends and is a picture of cats in a bookshelf - I figured this is appropriate for me as a librarian. It is a Heritage Collection kit by Elsa Williams. Can't wait to start them when I get home. I should have also got some scissors as I've lost my little scissors I bought with me.
After the hour walk back to the hotel, we had a rest and an easy afternoon with nothing planned ahead...
I have to say, it's been great but we're ready to go home now...

Until next time
Kerrie

No comments:

Post a Comment