Tuesday 3 May 2016

Santa's Journey Stocking #39

My work colleague, for whom I'm doing the Santa's Journey Stocking, had his baby yesterday. His name is Elijah so I immediately started stitching it on the stocking last night.
I hope to have the rest of the red filling done tonight... maybe! Then it will be ready for finishing when I get back from our trip in July or August.
Those of you with keen eyes might spot that I didn't quite get it centered between the top and bottom. That's because I outsmarted myself by doing the 2 lines of red previously - I forgot to take those into account when I started the name and then once I'd done the gold bottom half, I realised but I didn't want to couldn't take it out so I filled in the gap with the underline which I think looks quite OK, and will look better when the red is filled in.

Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant "fudging" with the underline - if you don't admit it, no-one will ever know!

    ReplyDelete