Monday 10 October 2016

Candy Cane Santa Stocking #22

It's amazing what doing nothing but stitching for 8 hours+ can do for a project. Due to the Bathurst 1000 SuperCar race on yesterday, my husband and I sat by the TV all day enjoying the race. I got plenty of stitching done so I'm very pleased. I also packed a few things for the craft weekend next weekend, which I am really looking forward to..

I now only have the toe of the stocking to do. I must have miscalculated the centre of the design when I started because I'm going to cut it very fine - with only about 3 spare rows before I run out of material at the bottom. I don't know how I did it, but I obviously have. A rookie mistake. Thankfully, 3 rows leaves just enough for a hem so it won't be a disaster. Phew! Don't want to cut it that close again.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

1 comment:

  1. 3 rows left would move me to panic after that much stitching. Glad you will have enough left to hem it with.

    ReplyDelete