Wednesday 2 November 2016

Fish at Aireys - finished and Split Point Lighthouse #1

I had a great long weekend (Tuesday was Melbourne Cup Day, a public holiday in Victoria, and I took Monday off as well). We spent some time down at Aireys Inlet, although I didn't do any cross-stitching while I was there. Sometimes you need a little break to rekindle the fires...
When we got home on Monday, I got stitching away vigorously and finished off the Fish at Aireys design.


Then I started another one for Aireys - a lighthouse. The Split Point Lighthouse at Aireys is famous (it has been in the Round the Twist TV show). I adapted the pattern to look more like it and I'm pleased with the result. I plan to stitch 'Split Point Lighthouse' on it somewhere. Not bad for one day's stitching! It came together very quickly.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

No comments:

Post a Comment