Friday 13 January 2017

Patchwork Update #4

I've finished my third patchwork doona top - woo hoo! Only 1 and a half to go then the last one (combination of all colours) will be done separately. I am so pleased with how they're turning out and can't wait to finish them off and get them on my beds. It's the blue one I've finished but there's no new photo as it looks the same as the last post, just a little bigger.

And I know, I'm crazy, but I've just volunteered to do a third Christmas stocking this year as I've just found out another staff member is due for a baby in July. Busy busy times ahead!

Yesterday I received a parcel of lots of goodies...
Dimensions Gold Collection Christmas Sled Stocking 
Dimensions Gold Collection Holy Night Stocking 

And some Christmas card packs that were discounted. I'd like to do them for my work colleagues for next Christmas, but we'll see...

I've ordered the third Christmas Stocking already so that should arrived in a couple of weeks. Now I just have to finish off the tops of my doona covers and then decide which stocking to start first! Lucky Christmas is still 11.5 months away! It looks like Provence Market will be put on the back burner for a little while, or maybe I'll just do it when we're at the holiday house until I get the 'must-do' stockings done.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie


2 comments:

  1. Excited to see all of your stockings stitch up. Good luck with the stitching and the quilting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerrie: I love The Holy Night stocking, of course they are both wonderful.
    I am looking forward to seeing the finished quilt.
    I have never done Christmas Cards I should give it a try.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete