Monday, 6 February 2017

Holy Night Stocking #4

Well, I found my first mistake - I stitched using the wrong colour so I had to pull that out and redo - thankfully it wasn't too much and didn't take too long! I'm very happy with my progress over the weekend...
The blue around the cow was the wrong shade. I'm up to the name banner at the top and since this is for a parent of a baby's stocking I did last year, I don't have to wait for the name to be announced before I can stitch it in. I've also just found out that the parents will be relocating to England midway through the year, so I've got to try and get them done before they leave - the pressure is on!
Happy Stitching,

No comments:

Post a Comment