Tuesday 4 April 2017

Holy Night Stocking #35 & Wheat Bag

 
Filled in some more blanks last night, overall happy with my progress. I didn't think I'd get anything done as I developed a bad headache after my physio session - but took some medication and after a little while, it cleared and I felt normal again.

And here is the wheat bag I made over the weekend. It's not perfect and I'd do things a little differently if I made another one, but it works and is comfortable so that's all I care about. The strap across the middle has velcro so it undoes and allows you to position the wheat bag where you need it. That is what I liked about it when I borrowed my friend's to copy.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kerrie: Nice progress, you are so close to being done.
    Love the wheat bag, I think I will need to make one, it gets so cold here in the winter and something warm is perfect for around my neck and shoulder

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea with the strap for the wheat bag. Stocking looking lovely too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article...!
    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

    ReplyDelete