Wednesday 19 April 2017

Holy Night Stocking #42

 
Yay - I've done all the back-stitching and made a start on the name banner across the top. My shoulder is continuing to play up so I can't sit and stitch like I used to - very frustrating! I'm going to see an Osteopath on the weekend as I haven't had any success with my physio. Hopefully they can figure out what the cause of the pain is and fix it - fingers crossed!

I use Thread Heaven to stitch the gold metallic threads across the top border. It helps to make them slide through and not get as caught up as they would without it. Maybe by the end of the week, it will be done and I'll have to go to the fabric store to get some beautiful backing fabric to sew it up. The felt supplied with the kit just doesn't cut it for something that has taken so much work to stitch - you want it to be usable and beautiful. Picking out the right fabric should be a bit of fun.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie



No comments:

Post a Comment