Tuesday 1 August 2017

Christmas Sled Stocking #37

I've got the all clear from the surgeon to be able to cross-stitch so I am very pleased with my efforts last night (Note: I didn't do all this last night, but most of it).

I can feel the end is in sight! A trip to the fabric store will be next for the backing fabric.

My surgeon follow-up gave me the  all clear to be able to drive and stitch! I have to do physio for a little while, but I am already super pleased with the movement I have compared to what it was like before the operation. I even slept flat in my bed for the first time last night in months.
Thanks to  everyone for your thoughts and prayers during my shoulder issues!
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie
 

1 comment:

  1. Kerrie, I am so happy to hear that you're feeling so well since the surgery. Hooray for getting the all clear to drive and stitch. You're so close to the finish on this beautiful stocking. Happy stitching! --Andrea

    ReplyDelete