- Someone who taught me to stitch - I'll be forever grateful;
- Someone who introduced us to Chocolate Steamed Pudding - my favourite!
- Someone who let my sisters and I lick the spoon & scrape the bowl when baking on Sunday mornings - yum
- Someone who always had chocolate biscuits ready for when we called in after school on Friday afternoons - Mmm
- Someone who knitted amazing works of art and even made a few fantastic jumpers for me, some of which I still wear today
Tuesday, 16 October 2012
A Tribute to my Nan
My beautiful Nan passed away peacefully yesterday afternoon in her sleep. Her decline over the past few years has been very sad, but she will live on in my heart and the memories of times we shared will never fade. I'll remember my Nan as:
HAWKINS. - Norma Aileen. Passed away peacefully Oct. 15, 2012 Dearly loved mother of Alan, Ken and Peter. Much loved mother-in-law of Maggie. Loved Nan of Kerrie and Tim, Sussanne and Richard, Cathryn and Jamie, Daniel and Paula, Amber and Stuart. Proud great Nan of Jacob and Ethan; Marlea, Olivia and Mason; and Sam. Words cannot express how much you have enriched our lives. Always Remembered.