Wednesday 30 January 2013

European Bistro #26




Now that I have to leave the bits in the colour I've run out of until I get more threads, I realise there will be quite a bit left undone, which is unfortunate. Not much I can do about it but wait, so I'll finish up what I can and complete it fully when the extra threads arrive. Hopefully they won't take to long to turn up. I am very pleased with how it is turning out and I look forward to doing a companion kit and getting them framed so they match. I might do something not quite so involved before I start out on the companion piece though.

Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

2 comments:

  1. Hello

    Found your blog through McKenna.
    European Bistro is looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful, lets hope those threads don't take too long.

    ReplyDelete