Tuesday 16 July 2013

More Stash!

Last night we had a late launch event for work, so by the time I got home, I was just too tired to stitch - I was really stuffed! So instead, I looked over some new stash that arrived yesterday.
This Design Works kit is called 'O Holy Night' and will match 2 others I've already done (23rd Psalm - 2011 and Inspirational ABC - 2008). The flash makes it a bit hard to see, but it has beautiful bright colours, and even some beads and metallic stars to stitch on as well.
The other item that arrived is a book of ABC designs targeted to kids. I love ABC designs so this should get quite a workout! It has alphabets of bunnies, dinosaurs, dancers, teddy bears, space stuff and a few others as well.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

5 comments:

  1. I especially love the Christmas design. It looks like a fun stitch. Will you start it soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possibly after Paris Market, although I have so many others waiting to be started... who knows when I'll get to it!

      Delete
  2. That's a lot of work, but it's a beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'O Holy Night' is beautiful! Can't wait to follow your progress on that one!

    ReplyDelete