Monday 16 September 2013

Paris Market #53 & New Stash

Well, I had a training seminar on Friday and then it was the V8 Supercars at Sandown (our local track) all weekend so we were busy but I did get some good stitching done.
 
 
There are a few larger blocks of colour along the bottom so it hopefully won't take too long to fill in the flower pots and start to make my way up the side.

I also received delivery of my latest order from The Fox Collection catalogue -  2 kits: Design Works 'Stitching A-Z' and Artecy 'Midnight Rendevous' (apologies for the blurry pictures!) As you know, I've got a 'thing' for ABC designs so this stitching one was a must, and the restaurant scene will match in nicely with both Paris Market and European Bistro which I intend to get framed so they match. It has over 70 colours, and almost 370metres of thread! I don't think I've had a kit before that tells you how much thread is used by measuring it in this way - interesting!

Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

3 comments:

  1. Paris Market is coming on a treat and your new stash is lovely. Can't wait to see more :) xxx

    ReplyDelete