Wednesday 30 October 2013

Paris Market #84

I filled in the remaining buildings last night so there is only a little back-stitching to be done in that area and that is done. Now, the only blank spot is in the trees. I can see the finish in sight - maybe by next week...?

The latest Fox Collection catalogue has just arrived and I can't help myself, there are more designs I simply must have so I'll be putting in an order for more stuff shortly. I've sat down twice to go through it and both times I've run out of time before I got to the end as there are just so many beautiful designs to consider.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

2 comments:

  1. This project is so beautiful. You must stitch really fast! I daren't click on the link to the new catalogue.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerrie, this looks amazing. Well done on keeping on with this large but gorgeous design :) Cant wait to see it finished and framed :)
    Like you I love pouring over the Fox Collection mag, there is always something In there that I want!! Enjoy your long weekend in Melbourne... Good luck with the gee gee's on Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete