Monday 4 November 2013

The Triplets #12

We are enjoying a great long weekend at Aireys Inlet and we've decided to stay an extra day so there'll be more progress on The Triplets than I thought I would get done. I've finished the triplet between S and T and the one next to X. Two more triplets and a W to go...
This design has me stumped - why is it called The Triplets when there are 13 of them? Anyway, the bright colours really appeal to me and it's an alphabet design, which you would know are one of my favourites to do...

The weather on Saturday was absolutely perfect - about 27 degrees, just a slight breeze and very calm waters - it was beautiful at the beach. Sunday wasn't quite so nice - about 16 degrees, very windy and showers throughout the day - we even had the heater on after dinner as it got so chilly! Today is looking sightly better, but we'll see... we'll head off to the beach again later to walk Clarence. We've also experimented making a few things in the kitchen and we've had great success with some sushi rolls and home made spring rolls - yummy.

This is the first time I've posted something from Aireys and it seems to have worked OK, so next time I can do it again.

Have a great week everyone,
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous little cross stitch. Great progress :)

    ReplyDelete