Friday 27 December 2013

Dinosaur ABC #5

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Day! I know I ate way too much and got some wonderful gifts - it was a great day.
Now we are at Aireys Inlet for a few days and I'm on to the Dinosaur ABC, my current holiday project. I made some great progress last night, but there are 3 or 4 colours I'm missing for this design and each of the letters I did last night used at least one of them so I couldn't finish them off completely. I have to make a list of what I need and get them when we get back to Melbourne...
I love the bright colours of this design; and the small dinosaurs around each letter means they are quick to do. 3 letters in one day is pretty good - I'm pleased with that.
I've been enjoying watching the Boxing Day Test (cricket) in the background on TV and there's 4 more days to go... hopefully Australia can get a few more wickets and then make heaps of runs to thrash England again. The last 2 days have had great weather, quite warm, but today is looking much more cloudy and grey. We'll take Clarence to the beach a little later and hopefully we won't need to rug up too much!

And woo hoo! I've just noticed I now have 80 followers - WOW! Thanks to everyone for joining in my cross-stitch adventures - I hope you enjoy the posts about my projects.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

2 comments: