Friday 20 December 2013

O Holy Night #17

Well, this is probably not my last post for the year, but will be my last regular post until I return from holidays at the end of January. I will be updating when I can, given our travel plans, and hope you stick with me!

I'd like to thank all my followers for being so encouraging, friendly and positive. It thrills me to bits each time I get a comment - THANK YOU!

And if I don't get another chance to post - I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with friends and family, and I hope you all get some time to do some stitching as well... Merry Christmas!

Now, an O Holy Night update:
I finished off the big star block and began the next one. I think it is F - I made a mistake and had to pull out some stitches, but that happens sometimes...
Have a wonderful weekend,
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

1 comment:

  1. It's looking great! I'm still in awe of how quickly you stitch, and your ability to stay with one project until it's done. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete