Friday 24 January 2014

O Holy Night #30

Last night I finished the cross-stitching in the Y block and started on the back-stitch.

Tonight, we're off the Aireys Inlet on the Great Ocean Road for the Australia Day long weekend so I'll be stitching the Dinosaur ABC for a couple of nights. Hopefully we get good weather while we're at the beach.

I'm still going through the mountains of mail that has arrived at work during my holidays and I've just come across the latest Fox Collection catalogue - I am being good and I'm not going to look at it until I get home... I'll try not to anyway... ;-)  There's sure to be something I simply must have!
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerrie,
    That is amazing, I like watching this grow, even if I can't comment all the time (My phone doesn't like word verification so I have to wait to get on computer) You stitch some beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete