Tuesday 18 February 2014

O Holy Night #44

I made a start on the L block last night but it is hard to see as it is mostly pale blue and white so far for the lamb who will sit with the lion.
I might have to break with my tradition of only stitching one project at a time soon to do a special birthday project for my niece. She is really into Peppa Pig and is having a themed birthday party. I found a Peppa Pig cross stitch pattern and want to do it onto a t'shirt so my niece can wear it at the party - but I have to be quick, her birthday is in 2-3 weeks. I'll be going to the shops this weekend to find a plain t'shirt and then I'll get stitching and hopefully I can have it ready in time. I did a similar thing a few years ago with her older sister who was really into Maisy Mouse at the time.

Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

No comments:

Post a Comment