Saturday 1 March 2014

Dinosaur ABC #17

Last time we were here, I couldn't finish the letters as I ran out of threads. Now I've been to the shops and got what I needed, so A, B, D and V are now finished...
We've had a walk on the beach with Clarence (our 12.5 yr old Golden Retriever), and a sleep on the couch, so now it's time to stitch some more. I'm hoping to get W and X finished tonight and maybe another letter at least started... I'll update tomorrow or Monday with my progress. As long time followers will know, I got a thing for ABC designs - don't know why but I can't resist them. I think it's probably because each letter is it's own design and they can usually be done pretty quickly. I have no idea what I'm going to do with this when it's done so that will be going through the back of my mind while I'm stitching (I mean, I'll get it framed but I'm not sure where I'll put it if I keep it for myself or give it away...)


Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

No comments:

Post a Comment