Monday 9 June 2014

Have Faith #4

Apologies - it's been a while since I've posted. The library move is progressing, albeit slowly. The shelving has been assembled and now the fun bit starts - putting the books on the shelves in order! (I know, not everyone agrees with my idea of fun!) I still don't have a desktop computer or phone so that is why I've been a bit sluggish in my postings. Hopefully that will be fixed Tues or Wed and then I can get into the habit of regular posting again. Thanks for sticking with me through this long process. I've made some good progress on Have Faith. It is almost finished now...
Yay for long weekends! I've done quite a bit of stitching since this photo was taken last night, but thought I'd better post something or you might forget about me.

Today, I made banana and choc chip cookies and orange & poppyseed mini muffins - yummo.


Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

No comments:

Post a Comment