Tuesday 12 August 2014

Footprints #9 & Heartfelt Framed

Here they are - the 2 framed designs from the Heartfelt series. I have chosen a very simple plain black frame and I am very pleased with the results. The only thing I would have done differently is possibly enlarged the frame slightly in the 'Have Faith' one as the fancy bit under the word 'faith' is a little blocked off - but the frames are 10" x 10" which is what the kits say the designs are, so I can live with it. I pick up the other 3 in matching frames this weekend.  Now I just have to work out where and how to hang them. As I've said previously, I want to put them in the theological library where I work as they'll fit in just perfectly, now it's just about getting permission to do so!


As for Footprints, I've almost finished off the first big block.
 



Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

2 comments:

  1. The pictures look gorgeous! Well done!They'd be crazy if they wouldn't want to have these in the library!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look amazing in those frames. Really makes the colors pop!

    ReplyDelete