Monday 29 September 2014

Thanks to the Lord #7

Well, this is really should be update #11 or 12, not 7 but since I haven't posted for a week, here it is - all finished!
   
Here is a closeup of the stitching with beading...
I'm really pleased with the result and definitely vote this one as my favourite from the Heartfelt series. Now only 2 more to go.

I'm not sure if I'll start the next one, or pick something different... This coming weekend, we're off to New Zealand to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. Just a quick trip over the weekend but we are both really looking forward to the break. I might have a little break from stitching and start something when we return next week... I'll see how long that lasts!

Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the anniversary! Love the finish, it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another finish - congratulations! And I hope you have a good break for your anniversary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous finish, enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete