Friday 20 February 2015

Enchanted Ornament #26

For some strange reason, I think having the cream colours in the third ornament makes the colours in the first and second ornaments stand out more... or maybe I'm just tired.

I watched another new show last night on TV - I forget the name but it had Katherine Hiegel as the President's almost daughter-in-law. Wasn't too bad so I'll probably tune in again next week. My husband is nagging me for Foxtel but if we get it, it will only be in his room, I have enough TV shows on normal TV to watch without having another 50+ channels to choose from!

Got lots of garden work to do this weekend - tidying, pruning etc and I have to do it as I haven't done anything for ages and it's looking a little jungly!

Have a great weekend everyone...

 Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you the colors of the other ornaments are popping out more.

    Happy Stitching
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wspaniały hafcik , cudowny wzór .Bardzo , bardzo mi się podoba.

    Pozdrawiam
    Bernadka

    ReplyDelete