Then once we got home, I sat down and did the remaining snowflakes on the Enchanted Ornament - it is now finished and ready for making up. I hope to get that done in the next month or so. They're a bit hard to see...
And then I went through my stash to find the next project. I thought I had a lot more kits waiting to be done than I did - I'll have to do some more shopping! I ended up selecting another set of Christmas ornaments for my tree. There are 24 small designs that are made into hanging ornaments. Last night I marked out my fabric and sorted the colours ready for stitching to begin tonight.