Monday 20 April 2015

Enchanted Ornament - Final & Robot ABC & New Project...

I had a productive weekend at Aireys - finished the letter U on the Robot ABC. I'm surprised at the fanciness of this design - there are not many large areas of one colour, there is a lot of shading and the effect is fantastic. It just doesn't show up in the photos. 

Then once we got home, I sat down and did the remaining snowflakes on the Enchanted Ornament - it is now finished and ready for making up. I hope to get that done in the next month or so. They're a bit hard to see...
And then I went through my stash to find the next project. I thought I had a lot more kits waiting to be done than I did - I'll have to do some more shopping! I ended up selecting another set of Christmas ornaments for my tree. There are 24 small designs that are made into hanging ornaments. Last night I marked out my fabric and sorted the colours ready for stitching to begin tonight.

Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

5 comments:

  1. More Christmas projects? At least you've allowed plenty of time to do them! Are you going to stitch all 24? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More Christmas projects? At least you've allowed plenty of time to do them! Are you going to stitch all 24? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The robot is great. Good luck with making up the stocking. I'm sure you'll do a fab job. The new project looks fab. It'll be like having 24 mini finishes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that robot! He's perfect..... as is your ornie.
    Congrats on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your next project looks great. Congrats especially on your enchanted ornament.

    ReplyDelete