Monday 6 April 2015

Strictly Ballroom Review

Hi Everyone,
A quick review of our girl's night out last week for my sister's & Mum's birthdays...

It was AMAZING!! I highly recommend it - if you get the chance, go see it! I thoroughly enjoyed it for a second time and could even consider paying to see it for a third time. My sister, who was obsessed with the Strictly Ballroom movie when we were growing up, absolutely loved it. I think my Mum really enjoyed her night out with her girls too. Such a good night. 
The costumes and music were fantastic. The flow of the show was so smooth - theatre directors are so clever. The whole night worked out so well. I got parking only 100m from the theatre for only $4 (city parking in Melbourne can be horrendous); and the restaurant we booked was just across the road and dinner was delicious.

I hope everyone's had a Happy Easter long weekend. I've done a little bit of stitching over the weekend and will post a picture tomorrow of my progress.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

1 comment: