Tuesday 16 June 2015

Stitching ABC #26

I've just got a little bit of back-stitching to do on the W block. There's quite a bit, and I was a bit too sleepy to concentrate for too long so I decided to put it away for the night. Better safe than sorry!

Something else that got me excited last night was my dog - Clarence. I've mad e a short video clip for promotional purposes in the library where I work, and I thought, why couldn't Clarence be a part of it? So, when he was suitably sleepy enough not to jump up as soon as I moved, I got a book that could stand up by itself, and my glasses and took as many photos as I could before he moved! Here is one of them...
I'm super excited about this - I'm going to change the book cover so it looks like he's reading something out of my theological library and then use the images to promote the library. Could be lots of fun...

Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

3 comments:

  1. I like back stitching in the day light but like to stitch each section as I go on a project. A lovely photo of Clarence reading to you.:) Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun! Love the "Why have you interrupted my studies?" expression. Clarence Superstar! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...what an adorable picture of Clarence! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete