Friday 19 June 2015

Stitching ABC #28

I finished off the back-stitching on the V block last night - V is for Venice lace. So that's one third done - yay for me.

I'm quite excited about the weekend ahead - Today I'm flying to the Gold Coast, in Queensland, and then driving 3 hrs to visit my sister and her family over the weekend. I'm hoping to take my 2 nieces to see the new 'Minions' movie which looks like lots of fun. Then on Monday morning, I'll be back at the Gold Coast at our campus library there to do the annual library stocktake! Woo hoo, as you know, library stocktake is my favourite work thing to do! I'll be home again Wednesday night so there might not be as much posting as usual. I've got the Robot ABC packed with me so I hope to get some more done over the next few nights.

Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Such bright colors. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kerrie: I hope you visit with family is a very good time.
    Love this sampler, wow so much stitching, it is lovely.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love stocktaking too, we did it in pairs and it was great fun!
    Enjoy yourself, and Safe Travels.
    P.S. I'm in awe at the speed you're stitching the ABC!

    ReplyDelete