Monday 26 October 2015

Update

Sorry, no stitching to update. The weekend down at Aireys Inlet was spent reading the new Lee Child's Jack Reacher novel. I finished that and then I started on the new Girl with the Dragon Tattoo novel.

Still don't know what to stitch next - I will definitely be going through my stash tonight to get something to start on.

I was just looking for some Christmas ideas when I found the Christmas things I'm going to make this year... Christmas Reindeer biscuits. They use a gingerbread man cookie cutter and when upside down, and decorated, they look like reindeers. Easy but cute. I like to make something cute each year and these will be this year's production.

So onto another week...
I hope your stitching projects are progressing better than mine at the moment. 
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

No comments:

Post a Comment