Wednesday 30 March 2016

Life is About #18

I only filled in another tree last night. I don't think there will be too many more nights on this one before I get it finished.
We've been watching a fair bit of TV lately - the Vikings and Game of Thrones. We've just bought series 5 of Game of Thrones on DVD, but we decided to re-watch series 1-4 to catch up with everything again as it had been a while since we watched them. We've got 2 episodes to go before we can start on series 5. The Vikings is another good series on TV which we've got hooked into. It is currently on Wednesday nights and we had taped last week's show so we wanted to watch it before tonight's episode.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with Vikings. I love "History" and this show has prompted me to spend so much time Researching (which I love). Read all the Games of Thrones (have not watched). But seems there are so many Hooks from Games to actual events

    ReplyDelete