Thursday 2 June 2016

Holiday #7

today we spent a long time in the bus. From Lake Louise to Sun Peaks. We had a short time before dinner to walk around what I imagine it is like in a Swiss skiing village. Then we had to eat again, because we just haven't been eating enough on this trip! We had plenty of photo opportunities today, again sorry for not posting any, I will update the posts when I get home.
We don't get very long at Sun Peaks as we're on our way again early tomorrow heading for Whistler. Then the next day we have a Peak 2 Peak gondola ride which I am looking forward to.
Everyone on the tour is hanging out for the cruise part of the tour where we can get up when we want, do as much or as little as we want and not be confined to a schedule. I've already decided I'm going to treat myself to a massage on the cruise ship.
I hope you're enjoying hearing about our trip as much as I am enjoying taking it!
Until next time,
Kerrie

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Holiday, I hope you are having a grand time.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m loving hearing about your trip and I look forward to seeing pictures! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete