Thursday 22 December 2016

Provence Market #14

I only got a little bit of stitching done last night as I got a little carried away with my patch-working now that it is measuring correctly. I've sewn 3 rows of blocks together which is exciting. Only have about 15 more rows to do (on doona cover #1 out of 6)!
Today is my last day at work for 2.5 weeks and I am so looking forward to the holidays. We're going to see the new Star Wars movie tomorrow as my nephews keep trying to tell my husband about it and he doesn't want them to ruin it for him on Christmas Day. Then I plan to stitch and sew for the whole holidays - yay!

I hope to continue updating but it might not be everyday.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and also get to enjoy a little time off work.
Merry Christmas!
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Kerrie: Love this design, I have not done much stitching myself, I am looking forward to the patchwork you are doing.

    Merry Christmas
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I used to be a librarian, and I am STILL a cross stitcher! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete