Tuesday 28 March 2017

Holy Night Stocking #31

 
I saw the physio last night again for my shoulder which has been playing up for the last few months. I think we've found the spot causing the problems, as after an intensive session, I managed to sleep a whole 5 hours without waking up - first time in 2 months I haven't woken up every 2 hours from the pain in my shoulder! I'm going to do a few more intense sessions and then regular maintenance and hopefully that will keep the pain at bay in the future. It is so nice to wake up and almost feel refreshed rather than more tired than you were when you went to bed! A friend lent me a great wheat bag which I have been using on my shoulder. I'm going to try and make one on the weekend as it is shaped unlike others I have seen in the shops. It is long and drapes around the shoulder but is wider in the middle and narrower at the ends; and it has a long velcro strip to secure it in place. Just means I'll have to go to the material shop and find a nice fabric to use! Well, if I must, I must ;-)
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

2 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to sleep. Hope the wheat bag helps. You could also try rice to fill it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerrie: I hope your shoulder gets better soon.
    Love your progress wow.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete