Monday 23 October 2017

Provence Market #23

 
 Making slow but steady progress on the Provence Market.
But what I'm really excited about is that I took my finished doona covers to the holiday house (where I have made them for) and put them on the bunk beds - they look fantastic and I am over the moon - so pleased! Just got one more to do (which will be the mix'n'match using all the book fabrics with a neutral plain) and then the holiday house will have book beds for those who stay. I also have a reasonable amount of book fabric left so I might make some pillows or cushions as well... So pleased with my first patchwork project although I seriously underestimated the amount of work involved and have a new appreciation for patchworkers everywhere!
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

No comments:

Post a Comment