Monday 6 November 2017

More cushions

This weekend, I finished up 3 cushion covers to go with the beige one I made in the Bible books fabrics. They look great on the couch in the theological library where I work.They're all slightly different but use the same basic techniques. I'm pretty happy with how they've turned out!

And yes, this is primarily a cross-stitch blog, but as I say in the sidebar, occasionally other stuff pops up - and at the moment, that stuff is patchwork. I think I'm getting a bit obsessed with it. I can't stop looking at patterns and thinking how I can make them to suit my needs... I keep reminding myself, I have 2 more doona covers to do then I can play with other stuff... I just can't help it - the patterns and fabric choices are often so beautiful. I want to give foundation piecing a try next!
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

1 comment:

  1. Kerrie: What a lovely idea to stitch cushions for the library, we all show other things that are not cross stitch.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete