Monday 27 November 2017

Stack of Critters Stocking #2 & Doona Covers - Done!


Got some cross-stitching time over the weekend to just about finish one of the critters on the stocking. So cute!

The rest of the weekend was taken up finishing the last of my book print doona covers. Woo hoo! This is is definitely my favourite - it is a mix'n'match of the 5 book fabrics and I just love it. Now I'm over doona covers and don't think I'll do any more for some time! This is the only one out of the 6 that is exactly as it should be without any [major] mistakes (or 'customisations' as I like to call them!)

Now I'm just waiting for the supplies for my next project... I've got 3 projects lined up to do that have staggered end dates (they are for gifts). One must be done by June next year, one by May and one by Christmas next year so obviously it will be the May one I start first! You'll just have to wait and see what they are...😀 I've definitely got the patchwork bug!

Happy Stitching,
Kerrie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment